I really really REALLY need to buy a decent camera and lighting some point this year... my iPhone camera cannot seem to give my makeup looks any justice which is a shame. I'll be investing in the Glamcor lamp as soon as possible because it will double up as good lighting for my lash extension clients as well as taking makeup selfies. The camera will have to wait though, they are bloody expensive! But I WILL have one at some point in 2015... watch this space.
Anyways, as usual I was randomly playing with makeup in my makeup room and came up with this look. The eyes are inspired by the sunset and really make my blue eyes pop, I tried on about four lipsticks before I came up with this dark green eyeliner lip which is surprisingly nice and I made sure that my brows were 'on fleek'.
WHAT I USED
- Embroylisse Lait-Creme Concentre
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC25
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - shade 2 (under eyes)
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder (to set concealer)
- MAC MSF Natural powder - medium dark (to set foundation)
- MAC MSF Natural powder - deep dark (to bronze skin)
- Sleek Contour kit - medium (to lightly add definition to cheeks and highlight cheekbones)
- Illamasqua Cream Blush - frisky
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in 'Chocolate' (brows)
- Benefit High Brow (to highlight under brow)
- MAC Paint Pot in 'Soft Ochre' (prime lids)
- Kat Von D Ladybird True Romance Palette - shades 'Harlow' and 'Cleopatra'
- MAC Eyeshadow in 'Going Bananas'
- Inglot Gel Liner in #77 (upper lid and waterline)
- Benefit Roller Lash mascara
- Eylure lashes #141
- MAC Kohl Power Pencil in 'Jealous'