Todays look was totally random, I wanted to use my new Makeup Geek pigment in 'Insomnia' so I just started messing about with a few shades and came up with this...
I wanted all the focus on the eyes so kept contouring to a minimum and the lips simple. I did add a pop of coral blush to the cheeks just for some colour, I think it compliments the lipstick shade perfectly. Check out what I used below...
WHAT I USED
- Yes To Tomatoes moisturiser (base)
- Graftobian HD creme foundation (2 shades mixed)
- Amazing Cosmetics concealer (under the eyes)
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder (to set concealer)
- MAC MSF Natural powder - medium plus (to set foundation)
- Sleek Contour kit - medium (to lightly add definition to cheeks)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in the shade 'Frisky'
- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in 'Superb' (to highlight cheekbones)
- HD Brow powder
- MAC Paint Pot in 'Soft Ochre' (prime lids)
- Makeup Geek pigment in 'Insomnia' (lid)
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in 'Beaches & Cream' (crease)
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in 'Corrupt' (outer lid)
- Maybelline black gel liner (applied with pointed liner brush)
- Red Cherry lashes #102
- MAC lip liner in 'In sync'
- Lime Crime lipstick 'Babette'