As a makeup artist, I love playing with makeup especially when I'm bored... I just whip out my makeup, sit in front of a big mirror and experiment with different looks - and take lot's of selfies ofcourse...
I wanted to do a Bollywood style look so I ordered a bindi from ebay which only cost a couple of quid. They have so many styles and colours just type in bindi on ebay and they all come up. I opted for this amber colour which would compliment my blue eyes, it only took a couple of days to arrive.
I ended up using autumn shades on the eyes and a nice dark berry lip with big thick lashes for extra Bollywood glam! List of products used:
- Graftobian HD creme foundation (2 shades mixed)
- Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Eraser Concealer in 'Light' (under eyes to highlight)
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder (to set concealer)
- MAC MSF Natural powder in 'Medium Plus' (to set foundation)
- MAC Pro Sculpting Cream on the cheeks and forehead
- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in 'Superb' (to highlight cheekbones)
- HD Brow powder - mix of two shades
- MAC Paint Pot in 'Soft Ochre' (to prime lids)
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in 'Naked' (crease)
- Makeup Geek eyeshadows: 'Corrupt' outer corner and lower lash line, 'Frappe' outer lid
- MAC eyeshadows: 'Nylon' tear duct and brow bone, 'Brash' all over the lid (limited edition)
- Maybelline black gel liner (applied with pointed liner brush)
- Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Leather Black mascara
- Eylure lashes in '145' (I hate the thick band on these but love the lash style)
- MAC lipstick in 'Media'
I love the 'Brash' eyeshadow - this is from an old MAC quad I got years ago, it's called the 'Spiced Chocolate' quad. I used the 'Frappe' shade from Makeup Geek to blend 'Brash' into the black 'Corrupt' shade to give a diffused look so there were no harsh edges. I'm obsessed with the Makeup Geek shadows I currently own 7 and have more on the way... they are amazingly pigmented and so cheap! Will be doing a review on them very soon so keep an eye out for it :)