After lusting over Kylie's makeup look for so long I decided to try out her infamous look on myself. Kylie tends to wear quite a lot of makeup but it looks very toned down and neutral. Apparently she uses Whirl lipliner by MAC to overdraw her lips but I don't own that shade so used my own lip concoction to create the fake lip/overdrawn look...
WHAT I USED
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm (to prime)
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC25
- Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Eraser Concealer in 'Light' (under eyes to highlight)
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder (to set concealer)
- NYX Matte Bronzer (to contour)
- Sleek highlighter (cheek bones)
- HD Brow powder
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (to prime lids)
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in 'Naked' (crease)
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in 'Frappe' (outer crease)
- Maybelline black gel liner (applied with pointed liner brush)
- Eylure lashes in '141'
- Front Cover nude lip liner (to overdraw lips)
- MAC lipstick in 'Faux'